If you're reading this, I miss you. Read updates about my experience as a Peace Corps Volunteer here, and please send me email updates about your life. Also, add me on Skype so I can see your cute face. Feel free to leave comments!

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Contacting Me - Update

I'm currently on a field trip to a nearby city, hence the internet access. I bought an internet phone, so I will be available through Gmail more regularly. Also, you can call me! (I can't call you, though.) My phone numbers are: 820653314 .

So if you want to call me, you can use an international calling card, Skype, or Google Voice. The best time to call is 8pm-10pm here (2pm-4pm in the US) on weekdays or on weekends. Email me to set up a time. The country code for Mozambique is 258.

UPDATE: The cheapest option is Google Voice. I think it's around 13 cents a minute, whereas Skype is over 40 cents a minute. Also, Skype can have poor quality for calls.

ANOTHER UPDATE: Nobel calling cards are cheap and have good call quality but round up minutes and have weekly maintenance fees. You can buy them here: http://www.nobelcom.com/phone-cards/calling-Mozambique-Cell-from-United-States-1-570.html

1 comment:

  1. Hi Megan,
    Just wanted to give you a shout out. We are holding it down at Brandywine without you, but we miss you. I thought you would be happy to hear that we were awarded a grant to support our Prostitution Diversion Project that you helped us start. I am so grateful that you were a part of our first meeting. We have been meeting since then, March, and have formally acquired the status of a full-fledged Coalition with goals and objectives to change our world. Thank you for all of your help. Stay in touch, Basha

    ReplyDelete